Thursday 27 October 2011

Robert Pattinson in Brussels, personal pictures!

HQ pictures of Robert and Ashley on the Red Carpet!










Much much much more after the jump!



*MQ+LQ*







HQ PICS FROM @KStewFreakshow



























*2 MQ VIDS OF ROBERT AND ASHLEY!*





Personal expierence!

Woke up at 6.30am, couldn't sleep any longer! I was ready for it! Meeting Rob, meeting my Twitter Buddies! Jumping in the train at exactly 8.11am, waited until 6.30pm for Rob with my amazing girls! 10 hours standing, without sitting. No restroom, no drinking. Crazy thing, but like I said 20 times while waiting, EVERYTHING FOR ROB! Finally, the screaming has started, means they both arrived! We saw nothing, papps were making pictures and no big screen close enough to see something! Suddenly, after interviews who took hours, they came to us! Rob arrived, we were the first in the row next to the papps! He said a gently HI to us, I was almost fainting of happiness! I started to talk to him, without even noticing it! "Rob, we have presents for you!" i screamed to him! He looked at me, a bit lost because he actually wanted to sign the shirt i was giving  him. 

I said to him "No no it's a present! Can we give it to you?" and he answered, with his smooth, british accent "Oh yes of course! Give it to me! Thank you!" and he accepted his presents! He took my camera and took a pic with me *.* It was the best moment of my life, thank you so much Rob for EVERYTHING!

And thank you girls for the amazing day/evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment