Wednesday 7 September 2011

"Kristen looked like an alien" - Robert Pattinson




What a charming gentelman! Robert Pattinson thinks that his current girlfriend looks like "an alien" in the last part the Twilight saga.
The 25 year old actor- who's dating his Twilight co-star, the person who plays Bella Swan in the vampire serie- recently declared that he was shocked by his sweethearts paleness in some of the Breaking Dawn scenes.
He confessed to the French magazine Première : "In some scenes, Bella looks like an alien. When the baby is eating her from the inside (...) Kristen had to wear a horrible make-up and when I came on the set and saw her, I asked the crew 'Are you sure we're filming Twilight?"
Despite the comments of her boyfriend, the young woman confessed liking to be a vampire: "I loved it! I was 17 when I read Twilight, and at that moment I thought it was perfect for me.
(source) (translated from French by us. Please credit us if you use it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment