Sunday 11 September 2011

Robsten sighting in London.




Another girl tweets about Robsten sighting in the restaurant:


  • they're having dinner on my Rd loool
  • Kristen clocked me cos we're both wearing grey American Apparel hoodies.
  • How the fuck do RP & KS know about the restaurant on my rd? Lmao
  • they're surrounded by their people. Ppl can just walk past lol

Where did you see them?
  • Notting hill, London

They are still there? take a pic !!!
  • can't take pics.
  • Why do these people think I'm lying about seeing Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart. I saw them. Get over it. I only wanted skittles.
  • Too many mentions. The two are in London having dinner. I couldn't take a picture, and I ain't going back out. In in my PJs.
  • I could have easily taken a sly picture of them but I have respect for people. All they wanna do is eat. I respect that.
  • Hi "Robsten" if you see this, I was the girl who walked past you eating skittles lmao





No comments:

Post a Comment